Welcome to Peggy's Kitty Blankies ~ handmade with love in every stitch. Be sure to read all the testimonials up and down the right-hand column, with photos of so many of our kitty friends enjoying their blankies! To return to Peggy's Place, please Click Here.To request a blankie, email mar123@gmail.com. Put blankie in the subject line so I don't skip by it :) Thank you.







More New Blankies - all gone in Shell's Auction

  

**ICE** 36" X 53"
 

**HOT (and sexy)** 38" x 52"
 


**RED, WHITE, and BLACK** 42" x 48"
 

5 comments:

The Monkeys said...

They're all beautiful! Great job, Peggy.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Um... Miss Peggy, are any of these pretty blankies available?
My pretty girlfriend cat is haffing a birfday and I'd like to send her one.
~Smokey

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Peggy, I would love to get one - any of them - if you have one - let me know

LindaGJ said...

I also love the ice blanket! How much for it? Linda

World of Animals, Inc said...

Peggy, your blankets look so beautiful. We really like the black and red one. You do some great work. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals